Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Realy Get Annoyed At Some Advertisers At Times

Man if I had a website I was attempting to gain publicity for. I would first make sure if I set a criteria. I would double check a website of the potential banner exchange site before sending out this.

sorry


Your link:

http://stunningsummer.com

that was submitted on 2009-08-25 has been rejected
for one of the following reasons:

1.No Avenue-X banner on your site.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Links Manager



So first off Links Manger should follow these simple practice to recieve over 10 thousand hits just my me. Per week
Look at stunningsummer.com the fucking banner has been there for over a year.
So I guess my money is not green enough. My fabulous fans and follwers are not good enough. And I suppose all my movie credits and years of adult entertainment is not what they are looking for for their site.
But here is the principle of matters.
I would not ponder this any further.
I do not think I would want my websites and my name attached to unprofessional people. If they do not know how to navigate a website to see that they were i said was on my front page. Now I will contact them and my webmaster. Poof they are gonna be off my website.Just that simple.
Ave x you just got XED

No comments: