Saturday, April 3, 2010

Canadian Tour




Here it is the long awaited post. I promised to post while on tour of Canada.
I arrived in Canada after my New York tour. I actually only spent two days back home in DC before hitting the neighbors to the North.
I have having a great time meeting fans and friends in Montreal and Ottawa.
As always Stunning Summer hits a city. For some odd reason the season seems to change. (wink wink) Ottawa is posting warmer weather then normal. Gee it's Summer time.
I have hooked up in Ottawa with my MILF XXX Canadian friend here.
We are offering dueo fan meets. And last night We met up with many of her local hottie friends and went to Kareoke bar.
I had a blast and of course texting back and gorth with my lovely LA friend Joclyn Stone. I wish she could have joined us here. Can you imagine how much trouble the three of us would create?
Joclyn made the cutest comment. Between Carrie Moon and Stunning Summer that';s a whole lot of boobs . And all this ass.
Exactly lucky Canadians We are planning on touring Edmonton and Calgary.

No comments: