Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What 2012 Will Mean To Stunning Summer

Hello again Stunning Summer friends.

As the Holidays are here and the New Year is quickly approaching.It is that time of the year We all look back and hopefully learn from mistakes or successes.
We set new goals for the coming months.

As many may or may not know. Dec 31,2003 was the very first evening I began my career of providing private entertainment for so many wonderful people.

I resided in Los Angeles and had enjoyed each and every kind wonderful gent and fun couples . I may not feel quite the same about the poor ill behaved and rude guys who have also not only created a few injuries. But fortunately those were few and far in between.

My goals for 2012 will culminate Dec 31,2012 with my full retirement from providing private experiences.

I have been fortunate to travel the Globe touring small and large cities alike. 2012 will be a very hectic touring schedule to say goodbye to so many old friends and hopefully a few new ones as well.

I will of course continue to shoot part time for my Feline Flicks Production company.And will recruit new talent for my company.

I will be releasing a touring schedule shortly with the cities I plan on visiting.
If you wish to fly me to you please feel free to email me.
meetstunningsummer@yahoo.com If you wish to request me to put your city on my calendar. Email me as well.

I will definitely love to meet so many of my fans . I will only be touring N. America this last year.

For my European friends. Fly me to you packages are available only. Sorry no plans on touring.

No comments: