Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Feline Flicks new shoots, movie in final stages and the end of 08



Yes boys and girls.
For all the fans that keep asking .....yes the newest website is almost completed with more nughty Stunning Summer behavior.
The newest shoots this week in Los Angeles with my sexy friend joclyn Stone and my personal frien the Hatian Sensation Heck. It was such a hot scene. I also filmed a scene with JC for her own site too. And here is a pic from the ever so hot scene with Ethen Hunt an exchange of contnent for Stunningsummerxxx.com and Ethens fuckme filthy website. Big booty verstion of course.
And yes this young dude picked my azz up and drilled me... No one will be dissapointed. sneek peek at DC Cherry Video Creates Distribution Unit

http://aaronkondziela.com/summer/

No comments: