Monday, March 2, 2009

OK I may not normaly do shit like this

Alright.First off lets get something perfectly clear. I operate all my businesses pretty professional and discreet.
I expect to be treated as respectful as I also give everyone else. But
When I dick wod feels that emailing me a message like this in my booking form off my website...I will post his ass everywhere.
Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
Darrell Matthews (darrellmtthws@yahoo.com) on Monday, March 02, 2009 at 00:24:43
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


citystate: Bellwood, IL

length: 1 hour

type: email

timeday: Open

phone:

bestcont: email

refname: Your unprofessionolism and donations

refemail: darrellmtthws@yahoo.com

refphone:

refname2: Your unprofessional, and start responding to your emails bitch

submit: SUBMIT
Yes I removed this bitches phone number...But..I searched my thousands of emails no there is NOT a email from this fucking prick....
Second as many do not pass the screening process. Many do...And if this email would suggest.... He failed to meet the gentleman catagory...HE should go find himself a stroller on the streets on CHI-town... It seem to me he thinks all women are bitches...
Sorry...That's not me...I am a queen and refuse to deal with the like like this...

No comments: