Friday, April 17, 2009

AEBN How To Find My Flicks


O.k many people keep asking how to find the already produced movies from other productions.
Click on Stunningsummer.com then click AEBN button or see my movies.
It will take you to AEBN.
Then... Go to the Search put in Stunning Summer. Also there are a few from the beginning under Summer 11. Then whola!!!!!!There I am... In all my nakedness...
And yes looking under Summer11 I found a few I forgot about too!
And the productipon I did with TT Boy's Evasive Angels also under Summer something and Stunning Summer. Check his site out. And tell him I am not happy he has a blog site boasting I am a HOOKER.lol
If I am just a hooker what does that make him?????lol
Just kidding T.T........
lol Love T.T did anyone see him fuck????? Love little Italian Spanish men....yummy.
But then again...watch me on video...I just love men.....

No comments: