Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Interesting Things Are Brought To My Attention!


So many people are reading my blogs.
So for those who have hateful remarks from other sites. Hate is what success is built on. For the very few who have shit to say. You have way too much time on your hands. Or your cock in your hands.
I make a very comfortable living . And you????
I am sure ypu get up every morning drag your tired ass. and most likely as fat ass mine. To a job you hate. Jump in a car and head to work for somebody else.
While I am laying in bed. Tucked in sleeping well. In a bank account just as full.
I meet fans and other lovely men face to face. I have dated many baseball and NFL players for most of my life. So..
Your a small percentage of a population. So to this I only offer you this one tidbit of advise.
If you have something to say. Call me ditrectly!!! Send me your naked pics!!!
Let me judge ! Let me see if your a fat pig or fuckable....
I am just interested. I k ow I pay my bills and make 6 figure income. And yes You can measure my thighs my the money I make every day. How about you???

No comments: