Thursday, August 6, 2009

So Texas has been so wonderful


Ok boys with boots and buckles....lol
yall been so very hot nasty and naughty. I love it!

The weather has been humid ,hot and sticky...Almost like my pussy!!!!!
I loved my stay in Houston . I am so glad to meet those of you who gave me the big O in H-Town. I avoided all those Bar-B-Ques this trip as I am attempting to stick to my plan on getting back on a compition stage next year.

I am now in Dallas. Wheeew!!! Thanks to the boys in the big D. I am having such a great time.
Everyone from the bartenders to the girls at my hotel frond desk. Thanks for a great big Texas Welcome.
I was swimming in the hotel polol today. I am now sure I know how fish at Sea World feel.
yes the hotel staff made it very obvious. Yes they were checking me out. stares become stares. Be less conspickuous. ...lol

I am so happy to have had a pleasurable time. I look foward to returning.
For my poeple in Miami and Phillie and NYC.
I am headed in your direction like a thinder storm here in Dallas last night.
battan down the hatches...

No comments: