Saturday, October 24, 2009

Back IN Los Angeles Shooting!







I love the new pics shot with Lemazing and Eric Garcia.
Here are a few wonderful pics from the shoot. And also a fabulous scene shot by Eric a shared content shoot with Scott Lyons.
Lynn Le Mazing the legend of Adult video producer and all round wonderful lady hosted in her production studio.
A great boy girl older milf younger guy .

Yes Scott had showed up on scene with his lovely girlfriend. Sorry to say I didn't get her name. But check out the peep shot.So check out this fabulous series of shots too....
Yes my job is hard....
Great fun . I will be collaborating with LeMazing again in the future for many more projects.

1 comment:

michael L. hunt said...

WOW check you out you look so good. I'm gonna check out the scene too!