Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tales From Behind Closed Doors






I get so many questions on my movie career. Yes I have a full figure and thick ass and thighs which makes me a interest in many interracial markets.
I am always amazed at just how many gents who are latin and white ask to see many of my interracial films.
I am a person who sees no color . I prefer to work with and play with smart,sexy and kind men(no matter what color).
I of course had been married to a white guy,my kids are white. BUT.. I now date a gent whom is not white. I have dated and have been attracked to all kinds of men.
So all the possibilities are available.
I have been fortunate to have worked with many white guys as well So here are a few pics of my hot guys I have shot and played with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But always is very best see you in scenes with a bigger black cock or latin horny men!!