Friday, January 7, 2011

How I Filmed a Scene For Big Booty Queens.com





My favorite shoot in DC with Big O from Big Booty Queens.
O is a great guy to shoot with. He is not only friendly hella funny and a good friend. He is so professional.
Big O came to pick me up and figure out where to shoot. As so many girls had shot for him in homs or hotels. I like always need to seperate myself from the pack. I choose to do a solo scene outdoors.
We venture to a park location. Shoot sexy stills in the park in a few remote locations.
We begin to get rained on. No worries We are both profession. Not armed with a umbrealla just my glass dildo.
We begin to shoot a solo masterbation scene in the woodsy area.
I get more arroused and thrilled. I can peek thru the treeline to see joggers and cyclist go by acrossed the creek. But I am well hidden from them within the trees and bushes.
I egin to masterbate with by hand first then proceed to the dildo.
I then feel warm water squirt from my wet pussy.
With the cold summer July rain and the warm wet squirt. It was the best solo scene ever.
Otis was quickly capturing as much as he could in the drizzling rain and Summer squirt.
W have been good friends ever since.
He is a humble sweet and general smart web biz man. I wish more men in the industry were just like him.

No comments: