Thursday, December 15, 2011

I love What I Do And Enjoy My Friends Immensly!

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to travel around the Globe.
I enjoy meeting new friends and fans.

I have been in the adult entertainment for quite a few years. I have always been very discreet.
I do understand that in the hobby of meeting wild and wonderful women. Some men feel compelled to write reviews of their dates.
I don't discourage it. But I don't endorse it either.

I have met gentlemen whom have told me some women ask for them. Some women offer discounts for them. As my website states. I am discreet and promise you that in return. So actually . How discreet can one man be if he writes a review?

I always welcome gentlemen to visit with me. That being said . Gentlemen and ladies really don't divulge what occurs in the boudoir,the boat,the back yard do they?

I will let my many scenes to speak volumes of the naughty things I do. So why write about it?

Most gents and couples I have seen over the many years are working folks with lives outside of enjoying a few pleasures in live.
I am fully aware of this and I choose not to invade your private lifes and take up too much time.
I create fantasy and memories. I am not asking for reviews . I never have and never will.
I am the one who never cared for locker room chatter.
The best way to enjoy your visit with me is to savor it in your mind. And replay it over and over again.

No comments: