Monday, May 28, 2012

Dismantling Rude People From Horrible Email Contacts

I took a few days off to calm down and respond to this email I received through my flyingcart store.

He is what I received on Friday May 25th and now on Monday I can respond more class without going ghetto ballistic on him.

From: Darrell Matthews
Email: darrellmtthws@yahoo.com
Bitch when you comming to Chicago so I can get me some summer.

so my response to him and if your reading my blog. GUYS take note. You watch too many hip hop videos to think it is OK to call a woman a BITCH in normal conversation.
I don't think it's mature,funny or otherwise acceptable to do so. If you are one of those kind of guys. I won't refer to you as a gentlemen. You might as well be a swine in my families MIDWEST FARMHOUSE.



to darrellmtthws
First and foremost NEVER DISRESPECT ME!
By referring to  me in any form  such as in email face to face or other forms of communication as BITCH!

I don't know where you learned your manners from but I will not accept this form of low grade manners from anyone.
I have a live in boyfriend who doesn't get the opportunity to call me bitch so I can tell you I won't take it from you or any other man.

2nd off I had been to Chicago and if you truly wanted to meet me on my terms. Too late. I have toured and it was highly promoted tour.

And now on the last portion of your email to me. Only respectful gents even stand a change of some SUMMER. Your low grade attempt at humor or whatever you may call. BITCH when you coming to Chicago. You lost any chance of any further communication with me.

No comments: