Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stunning Summer XXX MILF Actress


As most of you know.I am a xxx adult video actress. I have performed in well over a dozen websites. I also have done over 40 scenes for movies for well know adult video companies such as Black Market,VCA(Hustler),Evasive Angels,Sensation Video, Extraordinary Pictures,Chanel 69 and many many others.

As a realively new adult performer the most interesting thing I can tell you folks. I didn't start adult work until my 40's. I raised three kids along being a fitness trainer/sports specific trainer.
Only after raising my kids and going through a divorce did I find my way back to the adult world.
In my early 20's I once waitresses in a strip bar. So I was not quite new to the idea of being naked arpound anyone.
I naturally love being naked.I am more of what would be catorized as a nudist.
As some folks think that I am a swinger. I really am not quite . But.... also with that being said. I AM quite natural with my sexuality. I love to perform in videos and also getting naked with people who turn me on ...
So when I am not filming. I am traveling on tour to meet my fans. To arrange events ,signings or private encounters I can be reached through Stunningsummer.com
I now have my own production company Feline Flicks.In late September early October I plan on releasing my first video DVD under my company.
I am also currently about to launch a new website Stunningsummerxxx.com out shortly with many videos,photos,contest, a online store and much more available for all my adoarable fans.
Please check out many of the wonderful titles I have done and enjoy my body of work...As I loved every minute making them...
xoxoxo

No comments: