Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Wet Juicy Pussy


Yes nothing better then to have that pussy smashed.

So to begin this three day weekend. At the Hyatt hotel Bethesda getting the pussy beaten up.

You know my shit by now. It's a thick bald pink pussy,wetter then some and loves to have a big cock in it.Yeah made that cock hard and ready to pound for a while before I asked him to cum on my big round tits..... OMG I love to fuck.... Don't you!!!! Can't think of a better way to start my weekend.

So the thought of getting back to L.A to film some content with some of my favorite nasy friends make my pussy even wetter.

I can't wait for my fans to see my own production up close and for real.

Stunningsummer.com come meet this wet kitty.

And then Stunningsummerxxx.com comming soon. real soon.

And boys and girls.....in conjuction with DC Cherry Feline Flicks (my own production company) bringing super wet wet fun to your video store soon.

And for those who want to have update keep checking here and please forward your info to me on my mailing list to felineflicks@gmail,com for talent wanting to shoot with me.

stunningsummer.com to make a date with me or summer@stunningsummer.com

until then have a safe and fun wet and wild weekend....

peace

Stunning Summer

No comments: