Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stunning Summer Touched Down In Miami/West Palm Beach

Yes...I so love the wonderful men and women of Miami...I will be there May 7th to the 12. Except one day May 10th in West Palm Beach... oh goodie goddie...lol
I love the warm weather ,hot bodies of Floridians.....
I have a opurtunity to chill with one of my favorite friends in Miami. Shane Diesel. I am hoping to shoot with him again..
BTW did you see the scenes We shot with Cameron Love????HOTTTT HOTT HOTT!!!!
I would love to repeat that alone with the Diesel......
He is not only hot but so damn sweet. A true gentleman....
I am excepting private dates with fans in both citoes. Hit my website
Stunningsummer.com
I would love to party in S. Florida with my fans. And yes I will be hanging out at the Miami Exxxotica!!!See you there..

No comments: