Sunday, May 24, 2009

StunningSummerxxx.com


OK my nasty perverted and well loved friends.
The second site is about to go live....
Improved site. New pics, videos and will also include a store and my nasty tell all stories.
For those who know me. I am 46 with so many adventures behiund me...But...so so many more yet to live ahead of me....
I hope everyone enjoys the new site. It has been a work in progress for my webmaster David who is the best.

Stunningsummer.com still exsists for those who want general pics and my tour schedule and booking info. And for those members whom have access to stunningsummer.com it will adjust over to the new site. Your login will work.
I apologize to those fans whom had went a few days withput access to the member site. I hope you will be more then pleased with just how nasty the new site is...

No comments: