Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hacked And Stolen Passwords?

I am a little pissed this morning. As I am not sure this email was sent to be just to ruffle my feathers. But if it is remotely truthful
. I will hunt these people down like dogs on a fox.
I know alot of my friends and fans know just how long I have worked hard to get exclusive contnent. I have a goal to one day retire but bring other hot MILFS to the public in a few years.
This guy send a email statded that my Website has been hacked and passwords are being sent. So for all my members please be sure to pick passwords not so easy to be guessed.
I have my webmaster looking into this issue. (If it really is one)
Since the adult industry is prone for weirdos, theifs and other scum bags. Trust me. It is not all us performers.
Others like to take the food right off our tables. Sorry to say to hackers. This is how I pay my bills. Amongst the few other little things I do.
I will find you if your ip address is not one of the authorized members. i will take legal action!!!

No comments: