Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's That Time Again To Revamp Things!

As We all know many exspences in the adult industry and others has not decreased. travel exspences have actually increased for me.
So for me to keep things in line and still have the ability to entertain and travel. I have stopped the rate decrease I put in place several months ago.

I have always enjoyed entertaining in high upscale locations World Wide. I never thought of decreasing the atmosphere and entertainment value I put into my sessions and events.

I hope all of you understand. I am still in a reasonable rate category for my video and events and such. But as I love what I do. I also must make sure it is a profitable experience for myself for the sacrafice I do experience.

Actually for all y friends in Chicago and Miami I have brought the rates back to other Cities. Unfortuneatly New York travel is still very high. I have attempted to keep the rates moderate with the econemy in mind.

And for those who are members of my StunningSummerXXX.com website.
My web,aster will be loading many new clips this week. And new stills as well.
And in Septemeber he is revamping the site. So I am so excited.
many more hot scens are being filmed for the site. Things I hope you will enjoy.
may all my friends find this change as a positive move.

No comments: