Wednesday, July 14, 2010

new Photo Shoot After a 18 lb weight loss I promise my ass is in tack kids



I have done all kinds of crazy locations and shoots to create fantasy.
I do believe last night might make the top three stupid things I have done. I did stand in a marsh of reeds. I did know this shoot will look so sexy in the wilderness.I stood posing from dress to bikini to nude.All wile only in my little Nike socks in mud.
My legs are now scratched up from the reeds. I think the possibility of sumac or poison ivy is a very huge possibility.
But he all for you my devoted legends of Summer pervs. I love you and the support over the years.

I then shot in a alley in downtown Baltimore until it began to pour down rain. I promise you these new shots will be on fire. And will be posted to the website shortly. Along with the hot pics I shot and video too of me and Shawn and Lisa Sparxxx...
Aslo the scene with Savanah Stern and Deep Threat .....
purrrrr

No comments: