Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Re-admerging Stunning Summer




Like a phoenix from the ashes. Stunning Summer is back with all the old vigor and sexual prow less.
I know many of my fans have know for a few years I was involved in a very terminus relationship.Alike many others in the adult community find it very difficult to ind that individual who views as as a individual. Not just a sex and money object.
I am sorry to say in the mist of all this matter. I let myself behind somewhere. I feel like not only did I let you my fans,my self and my family down. I tried to stay in a one sided relationship.I knew 6 months into it that this guy was not in it to make me happy. And in return for sticking it out. I lost my drive,my self assurance. And my confidence I have always had.
I do make a promise to not only myself to return to the industry bigger and better. I will also provide you more naughty content. I do not have a man in my life telling me not to host swinger events. I will again host events,video signings and back to more orgies and gang bang scenes for my website stunningsummerxxx.com

I am very grateful for the two years this disastrous relationship may have cost me money,work and professional work. I realize my tue fans have still stuck by me.
So this is my thank you to all of you.I have grown termendously in this. I realized after finding out about the real guy I was involed with.
I didn't forget you or my work. I spent two years looking to please somebody else instead of to continue on my journe to sucess.
I am beginning to shoot more for my new page on Southern Charms. I will not be able to shoot under Stunning Summer . I will keep you informed on the name I use.
Also be sure to join my yahoo groups Stunning Summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! this MILF interracial is BEAUTIFUL!!!