Sunday, April 1, 2012

Boston What Can I Say?

I can say Boston ? It has always been one of the best cities to tour for me. I first visited Boston in November 2005.

I planned well this time I know. I have been in the Beantown for a few days and have been to hot locations like Beacon Hill,Back-bay and will end my trip in the most favorite location.
I adore the waterfront here in Boston and adore the great view of the city. How romantic.

Of course the hotel and train is booked and I am ready to book many hot Bunny hunters in New York.

I will arrive Wed evening so New York stand Up.
I hope to hear from all the fellas who keep asking me over and over when am I coming to the Big Apple.
With a very heavy heart. This will be my very last trip to New York. So I hope I get the opportunity to meet so many of the fellas I have known for many years ad meet a few new ones too.

As for Chicago. I am asking everyone to pre book as much as possible as I am going to visit one of my favorite people in the World while in Chi=town and celebrate my birthday in the Chi.

I am so fortunate to meet many great guys and girls in this lifestyle and outside the few dirtbags that come with the territory. I am going to remember you all.

And again I must clarify as I still receive confused individuals I will be shooting for my website. But I won't shoot for other companies nor tour.

No comments: