Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How Strange And Twisted My Life Seems Sometimes.

As you know I am planning my impending retirement in December.
It is approaching quickly.

I have feverishly attempted to get as many cities in as I can before the end of this year. I was in a wonderful new hotel in South Boston last night and to make a point of just how odd my life has been in the 9 years.

Here is the setting.
I am attempting to fit the last two time slots available with screening and already had booked the last time slot.I had not been able to make one work.My last date of the evening and the tour in Boston was so much fun and I do love to dominate a man with my elegant sexy style. I am not the fem dom as you picture in a normal fem dom. I am more the fem fatal type of woman..
Nothing so sexy to hear a man ask me to take him do what I please... puuuurrrr

So after the play and some very interesting and intelligent conversation my date departs my room.

Now here is twist to my odd life. I go from date as Summer jump into the tub and bathe as I am on the phone to my daughter. Back to normal mom mode. No hint of Summer the sex vixen.

I love my life but I know it must seem odd to most to go from balln to baby talk with my grand daughter.
"Grandma you coming to get me on the plane" Oh don't you know as much as I will miss all my touring and exotic dates.

I miss my pookies way more.
No more phone calls to my son and must hand up quick because a guy is on his way to my location. No more shower to hear voice mails to meet me then between find my kids voice mail trapped in between.

My guy always gives me shit about the computer files with baby pics of my grand babies and naked dudes dicks sent to me. lol well one of these days I will separate them...

No comments: