Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Perfect Example Why Girls Screen!

Let me begin by stating to the men reading my posts. If you still have no understanding how exactly women try to stay safe in many aspects of this adult entertainment business. The examples in my blog post below is a list and a growing one at that.

All women deserve to be safe and there should never even be a argument against that.




A special kind of buffoon who books  and goes through a grip of charades to fool you. 

So when you wonder why girls ask for deposits for extended dates here it is. This guy tiplified exactly why you must pay a deposit.

I get a call from a fan who wants to fly to DC from Dallas. He sent me a confirmed Spirit airline confirmation.
Yes I checked the confirmation number. Booked...with his info Warren Wilkins  warren5076@gmail.com with his Spirit member number .
I made a huge mistake in my normal process I would double check Verifyhim to make sure he was not a wast of time. So yes I let my guard down a bit. Shame on me.

I guess this kinda joker has no clue the money I can make without dealing with overnights on my calender.So after 2 weeks of emails regarding his appointment here in DC.
I got that gut feeling last night. And still he kept going on with his deceiving bull.

I wake this morning and this guy who spent too much time bullshitting me and requesting pics ect.. And of course I only sent a face pic. I know men who ask for pics show they are on bullshit.( Amazing 9 years you know them like your hand.)

I wake this morning to a text I have to cancel have a great weekend. Fuckhead....

So I go to Verifyhim (where I sould have went in the beginning) I would have saved myself a lot of time and not blocked off a 12 hour spot off my calender.

So you fellas can than good old boy Warren Wilkins from Dallas TX 214-784-0703 for why girls ask for a bit of your personal info,and deposits for dates.

I value my clients time and I expect the same.

And ladies this jerk is a member on ECCIE under Warren2696  Beware. I read he also passed of phoney $100 bills to one lady.

All I can say to everyone is when your honest you get further in life. It takes too much time and posative energy to be a liar and a cheat.

No comments: