Friday, September 14, 2012

The Thousand Reasons To Retire!!!

Just like the FX show 1000 ways to die.

So many people have asked me why I am going to retire from private meetings with fans .

I can honestly say that the major purpose is o spend full time in the gym again and to compete in the body building arena again.

I need a positive feed back on a daily basis. And although of of the loyal,respectful and loving fans are always a joy to hear from. There is the sad elements in this lifestyle that is nothing but negative.

 I am not sure how many examples I will complete on this post but there will be many.

Here We go!

1. I have a family who I do not get to see as often as I would like.
2. Stalkers contacting my family and my friends. Not only a invasion of their privacy and mine. But down right creepy ,childish and dangerous.
3. Sick of dick pics texts on my phone. Like this one dick in particular is so damn special.... Seen one seen them all.4.Nasty emails from rude men.
4. Voice mails early in the hours of 2-7 .am. Some guys still play on phones like they are 8 years old.
5. Reference  checks and guys ar rude about safety issues... really. I will bet my life is more valuable then your wife finding out you are a cheater......
6.No call no shows..... need I say more...?????
7. I have a private life I would like to life it more often.
8. The only ones making money in this biz now are the ad sites...
9.Men who have no respect and are clueless. Such as the guy I seen once and refuse to see again because he doesn't know how to respect the words I am home with family don't keep calling. And of course he does and  then resorts to calling me filthy names. Would I want to see you again? hell no. And even today 6 voice mails two including. I hope you get tested. I hope you didn't give me something.. Umm This asshole actually asked me fr bareback.. Suck your own dripping pee pee dick old man.....
10.Short changed robbers..... again needs no more explanation.
11.Guys who actually don't care if they hurt or harm you.
12.A girl must travel to keep a steady income. I am personally tired of living out of a suitcase.
13. The middle of the rates ladies are getting cheaper and dirty hustling to lw levels. I will not attempt to keep up.
14. Guys who book long dates only to cancel and think it is fun to play games. Women ay bills off their calendar hours.
15.Let's not leave out the fellas who have no regard for a lady's time and likes to double book.
16. It is the guys who think becasue they use date check or p411 room service that they are vouched or oked and they still behave badly. They assume because they have plenty of nice ladies ok ,vouch them .
We do blacklist and /or post men with bad bahvior. the above reasons little or large issues gets posted.

No comments: