Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Old Partner And Room Mate Used To Laugh!

I understand that many men get the urge and wish to have immediate satisfaction .But the issue is I would hope  that most people men and women do not go in without doing their research.

I screen for a reason. I am not looking to be harmed in any fashion.But chemistry as well. I learned a very long time ago not every date requested is worth the time for both parties.

We used to nick name ourselves Prop a hoe and Post a hoe. Men contacting you and requesting last minute dates.
It is not feasible to ask let alone expect a woman to be in a proper appearance and grooming in less then a hours request.

I do not sit at home  waiting for the phone to ring . I do not shave first thing in the morning before I go to the gym. I do not wear make up all day every day. So for those who ask for quick availability even if we have met. I need preferably 2 hours  notice.

I don't really want to be seen in less then stellar apperence and represent my self and my brand in the most posative and attractive manner.

And when you visit ads that say available now. That doesn't mean come on over. It mean I am available to be reached. If your a gent and the lady doesn't screen you. Ask yourself why?  If she is available within a hour WHY?
Hygiene must not be something your too concerned about...  One sentence.You get what you bargain for and then some..


No comments: