Saturday, October 13, 2012

Weighing In On The Zumba Instructor Scandle

Here We go again!
Can you believe it? 2012 We are still debating this same old tired issue regarding adult activities.

Alexis  the 29 year old mother and Zumba instructor in Kenebunk Maine accused of providing more then just Zumba dance lessons to gentlemen throughout the North East.

Let me state again my stance on this subject. Americans are too busy worried about others lives and not busy enough living their own.

I do not know this woman I don't know who is on that client list. I do know this lifestyle.
Some ca call it a crime . Some presume that all women choosing to live in this lifestyle is being taken advantage of or enslaved to a life of sex work and exploited.
I am positive at 29 her eyes were wide open. It does sound by the numerous accounts that she was being exploited.
I can only guess and make assumptions by what I know by years of experience and the people who I have known in this lifestyle what most likely occurred.

My perception is the old guy Mark Sands seems to be a guy who was most likely a client turned business partner. So many men begin to analyze the amount of money that a young woman can make.

 Let's be honest here Alexis is a smoking hot woman.I can definitely say I have had men ask me to be a business partner over the years as well as seen it happen in the hobby.
I guess I can say she made her decision to do what she did for her own reasons. Do I think she is a horrible women for it? NO!Do I think she should be  convicted of a crime? NO!
Do I think that some of the things she did to harm her clientele? Absolutely! How stupid could she have been! What was she thinking? I can not even imagine.

I am not sure is this Mark Sands talked her through this with his own perverted agenda. But I will tell you . Nobody does anything without a agenda. I can assume Alexis  most likely was convinced that her trade off with this older guy would be her financed her studio for her legit Zumba fitness  in exchange for the partner split on the  dirty deeds business.

The unfortunate victims are the clients. I know that public opinion will concur on their own that these 150 men are not victims for what they partaken in. I disagree.
I am concerned the reasoning behind her filming her gentlemen callers without their permission was not only a violation of their trust. It was also a violation of their privacy. I feel on a larger scale she broke the unwritten rule of this lifestyle. This was to be a discreet under the radar transaction between two adults.
How do I feel these gentlemen are victims you ask? Easy for hundred of years the idea of hiring a provider to fulfill a desire to be adored by a beautiful woman without extra drams not  only was broken. It was tromped on.

Some will dissect her behavior under the media scrutiny. I personally will not judge her as I am sure some of the things I have done in the last 9 years are not for the average women either. What I will do is be disappointed that yet another new girl with high hopes for money and success let common sense  and reasoning go out the window.

Now what happens after this case goes to court and the numerous agencies try to burn her at the stake with media outlets holding the flaming torch.

Alexis did not consider what she did when she uploading or streamed live with the gentlemen . If they did not know that they wer being filmed. It means they had not signed FED 2257 model release forms.
In accordance with the U.S Federal Laws in regards to make sure things like this along with underage performers are not taken advantage of.She either  provided fake 2257s or some of these guys knew they were being filmed.
I am concerned that the Justice Department with now crack down on live streaming sites more. I am not sure maybe they should who knows how many more silly girls and guys are now live streaming unsuspecting partners.
I would hope she is the only one. But.. then again I have been in this for so long. I could probably be my entire set of teeth there is more.

I can only hope that instead of making fun of her (trust me even I have had a few jokes). We learn from her stupidity and most likely her vulnerability.

I could only wish that sex work was legal in this Country in the 21 Century. I hope that before anyone who is not familiar with sex work will not stand in judgement of her but understand that she only made two major mistakes. Here IRS issues will be her bigger issue unless she still paid income tax on that money. But then they will get her for money laundry.The 2nd thing she did wrong. video taping her clients.

How many men are shaking in their boots wondering if the women they seek will keep their info. Track their clients or even forbid video them without their knowledge?

I believe it will be another few months before the dust settles in this fiasco .



Is it not time to stop wasting tax payers money chasing adult activities? Let's spend more time on the child molesters wall street crooks and murders. And yes child traffickers.





1 comment:

evolution said...

Summer you’re very sophisticated and knowledgeable woman making this assessment which I totally agree with. Americans are hypocrites really…they like to judge people while doing the same thing their judging in darkness. If this 29-year-old woman want to do what she got caught doing, that her business; she’s not harming anyone and this country is all about freedom so they say but, freedom for whom.