Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Los Angeles I am Back!!! Visiting April 17,2017 until April 30th

Hello Los Angeles !!! I'm back to visit. How I have missed you !!! Many of you know I had retired briefly for the last 5 years. I am never so happy to be back to my naughty ways. If you have followed me on twitter ,instagram. You have seen I have been back at it. I still reside in D.C for now. I have so many things in store for my fans this coming year. But while still working out a injury my training has been my priority along with meeting my fans all over the U.S I am available to meet fans who are respectful and discreet. My new website is Stunningsummer.net for booking info. Be sure o watch the very last scenes filmed as a BBW as the next time I shoot video. I will be back to the body I had when I left L.A in 2008. I look forward to meeting many new friends. Men couples and yes some select ladies as well. clips4sale.com/24032 stunningsummersdirtydeeds.com follow me on instagram stunning_summer_1 snapchat stunningsummer1 onlyfans.com/stunningsummer twitter 1summerstunning I look forward to more filthy films for your perverted enjoyment.

No comments: