Monday, February 2, 2009

Houston Tour 2009


Ok folks Stunning Summer is linking up with another big booty from the ATL. Pochahanas the Butterfly .
We will be bringing all thios ass to Houston for private bookings and any of you producres of slutty smutt out ther want to shoot. Contact me Felineflick@gmail for shoots.
Stunningsummer.com for all fan and private dates.
Be on the lookout. I am quite aware of the fiscal crisis. So I have rolled back my donations to the 2003/04 rates.
Sorry as my exspences have not changed . They actually have also increased. I can not offer 1/2 dates. but I have allowed public dates with no private secluded time please refer to my website...
Prebooking with paypal available. for the first 10 dates booked thru paypal will include a autographed copy of Supersoaker. A pair of worn panities with a pic of me wearing them. And a autographed 8x10 all for the same donation.
March 6th- 16th 2009 In the Houston Metropolitan area.

No comments: