Friday, February 6, 2009

Make A change On Occation Just For The Hell Of It!!!

O.K. I have really been bored with the same ol look for awhokle. And as many fans and private encounters have known me. I am the California blonde. But..
I think It has been over two years since I did the long hair extentions. Almost 7 years since I was not a blonde.
So today in the windery frozen ass weather. I felt like I would make a drastic change....
So boys and girls...My haior is black....
I know what you naughty kissies are thinking...Damn all that interracial videos ...It went to her head....
kisses...on the silly remark.
Anyway I am shooting my first photo session on the 22nd with Va renowned artist nude photographer...I am going for the Betty Paige look... Big tit,big ass, black hair....
Damn a good idea.
I would have fit right in back in the 50s...had I been born 20 years earlier...
So when I get a pretty pic I will post on here.....
And don't cry..I will eventually get bored with Black and return to Summer blonde.

No comments: