Thursday, January 26, 2012

Despicable Behavior Surrounding Adult Entertainers

I can tell you there are so many blood suckers who try to gain money from the adult entertainers.
Over the past 8 years I have encountered many of them on all levels.

From photographers who over charge girls for so called in crease your business attention getting photographs.To the over priced website builders. The guys who barter for reviews to the bad guys who threaten girls with bad reviews for services they don't offer.

I have never seen this one before though. Here is all the emails I had received from this guy.

It began from my tour in Ohio he responded to a ad.

sent from a email from :LeoG76@aol.com
Hi, I recently designed a gorgeous flash intro that I truly believe would look beautiful on your website. Please take a look at it at www.GFEexperience.com.

Leo


Now if you happen to check out GFEexperience.com it is a very unprofessional one page site. With a service of building a photo page. If your familiar with photbucket. It is a photobucket hosting photo page.

I sent him a do not send emails unless it is booking. Responce from GFEexpereince comes from another email address:MichaelZisterman@aol.com


I can help you get more clients! I own the GFEexperience.com and recently designed a really cool flash intro which you can put on your website to attract more clients. Please take a look at the design and let me know if you have any questions. You can use the existing design with the photos that I have, or you can include your personal photos. Thank you.

Leo

NOW two emails from both addresses come with this message


Hello, I write professionally written reviews on TER - The Erotic Review. My reviews are written in such a way, that you will get more clients. You simply complete a short form for me to tell me more about yourself, I write the review, I post it, and your phone starts to ring more. Most clients don't write reviews and even if they or you wanted to write one -- it takes experience to get a review to actually get posted without being banned by the TER staff. A lot of my time goes into this so it certainly isn't cheap but is highly worth it. The investment that you make with this will pay off very quickly. Each post is $69 and discounts are available for pre-paid packages of 10, 20, and 30. Please let me know if you are interested and I could send the online form to you.


If you are a adult entertainer. May I give you one word of advice. This is not how your grow your business. If your a gent in the hobby this is not proper way to help your fellow members is keeping the game from becoming muddied and avoid the rip offs.
Any woman partaking in this is the complete opposite of what you are avoiding. RIP offs.

No comments: