Saturday, January 21, 2012

private Companions VS Reviews Sites

In Early 2004 I was so naive and brand new to the business of private companionship.

I was living in Southern California and although I was recently divorcing and living the single life. Nobody could have prepared me for what was going to go on.

I had not worked in a adult entertainment business since working as a cocktail waitress in a strip bar since my college days.I had no idea what I was getting into.
There is no little handbook they pass out to women when they sign up to advertise their dates.

Nobody warned me about craigslist,the ter,and other sites that will perpetuate their sites from the hides of women.

I had no idea some men visit women and then write a review of their experience.

Like some things in real life. The connections are not always clear and visible at the time that you experience them.
Let me set the scene.
It is 2004 and I had worked for a few really shady crappy agencies to learn the biz. What I learned was what not to do in the biz. These Los Angeles agencies run bait n switch dates and low budge rates.The girls who answer the phone make promises on the phone to the clients like you will get high with them and such.
In the end the girls who work for these agencies are all put in harms way even more.

My first response to a ad in the old LA Express which is a newspaper ad for girls and other jobs wanted classified section. I responded to a ad for a agency offering a better split then the current agency I was working with.

I had agreed to meet this guy at a coffee shop close to my home. He stated he had the agency and had a female co owner.IE (experience tells me now a pimp and his bottom bitch).I sat for approximately a hr or so discussing their booking policies and their money split.He asked if he could take a couple pics. Naive ass me. I said yes. I had no idea why.

He called me the next day asking me to meet him in Long Beach and fill out paperwork.
The douche I referred to before Dirtbag number one tells me. Don't go down there alone. He hands me a little 22 to put in my purse just in case.

I drive down to Long beach late that evening to meet. I meet with him and a woman who tell me. They wanted me to meet one of their clients who would write a review in exchange for his session he owned the review board.

At this time I had no clue who ,what ,why. All I knew is I don't play unless I got paid. So I said hell no.
Just at that moment when I was heading out the door poof the door opens and a fat ugly dirty looking man walks in. Whispering and such. They tried to ask me to stay.
I got to my car quickly locked the doors.
The man who owned the agency quickly followed. I quickly pulled the little friend out of my purse and put it on my lap.
At that moment I believe the little owner seen my companion and rushed away from my car.

The next day I get a call from dirtbag number one to ask me if I had allowed them to photograph me. Because on the internet was my photo in my Phillies baseball jacket.

One phone call to tell him to remove my photo rom their site. Or I would need to take action. The photos dissapeared and later in my dealings with other girls in the industry. I had no idea but.
The dirty looking guy in Long Beach that night was the infamous Dave the TER owner at the time.

Over the next year I will meet and experience many great experiences but I also had the bad.
A local girl I knew had been arrested and she said she was arrested due in part to this review site. So I reported to ter to take the 4 reviews I had at that time down.Honestly I never liked the reviews . It reminded me of the high school boys who spoke shit in a locker room about their conquests.

But like most girls in the early days of Internet advertising. The ter became a necessary evil to ones business. Without a review or two guys didn't know if you offered bait and switch,rob gents or actually were who you said you were.

Over the years girls have been extorted for reviews. Men have used the threat of writing a bad review if they didn't comply with their requests. Or even if you refuse to meet a guy fake reviews are often done.
This Dave Cummings said he began the site to help gents avoid getting ripped off or robbed. The site was designed for men not women.
I there ever was a truer statement ever spoke of the ter. This site is not for the women....

Many times over the course of my career. I had spoken to women who had been abused by not only good ol Dave but many of his members as well.
In the most part. Most of us just try to steer clear of the extra drama the ladies in this industry already deal with daily.

We get to the point that you just deal with it and go with the flow. If you don't screen you wont see jerks is not always the case. But the ter has members who are whitelisted. I have also heard of men who extort those from providers as well.

In 2008 when I arrived in DC. I was thrilled that the local board was actually entertaining. The group of hobbyist and the providers here in DC had a active and fun board. Suddenly in 2009 the board took a ugly turn. Some members chose to not only make vicious attacks on the other men but the providers as well. Slowly We all decided to no longer participate on the local board. Just send the normal weekly advertisement of where we would be available.

I am a well traveled person as you all know. Which means that I need to post on many other boards as well. And the one thing most all women will tell you. Never ever respond to text messages from those we do not know.
One afternoon last week I get numerous texts from a guy in Ohio. I had already responded to him before not to text me. He apologized. This time he begins a barrage of text. How he is a whitelisted member of ter and how the top reviewed girls were on his hit list. And they all said he was a nice guy. I had told him if you can't obey my rules on a cell. You can't be trusted in private. makes you a asshole.
I seriously do not need to know somebody else thinks your great. I have always told women.
Some men can be fabulous to you and a shithead to somebody else.

He then offers to write a bad review and how he had 30 people on ter who could also write a bad review. I notified ter of this. Their solution like all women should be surprised. They removed my info reviews and just avoid helping a woman. They are obviously here to vacillate the intimidation,extortion of women.

I refuse to be intimidated not aid in the mistreatment of not only me,my clientele,my provider friends.
So like Dave Cummings who is in jail for taking out a contract on Ms. Amy Taylor's life.TER has not come far from their illustrious beginnings.

No comments: