Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Retiremnt Tour Begins Here In Pittsburgh!

I will do my best at bringing you all along on my year long tours .
The retirement at the end of the year. And boy this morning has been hectic.

I came from DC to Pittsburgh on the train. I do luv my trains(WINK)
light snow and wind lt night when I arrived 40 mins. late
I needed to call a taxi as the hotel shuttle quits at 10p...boo

I finally get to the hotel after midnight. I needed to cancel a late night rendezvous as it was a quiet night in the hotel ,the roads wr not all cleared. It just seemed to be better to call it a day.

So this morn I am booked solid. All mainly through my INDYS gents and a few Eros friends. (am is running late.. ok A lady is not picking up her vmail or text she states she does prefer. So I can't verify a gents in at timely manner. my 12 noon seems to be a no show no call. And gee...
Is there any questions as to why I am ready to retire from providing. It is getting to be like going to the dentist. I m booking verified gents only and still nonsense.

Atleast in personal fitness industry I am paid in advance. So if you miss your session. I still get paid. NO if no ends no buts.

I don't find it amusing to waste somebody' time.
I prefer to be respectful and considerate. Is it too difficult to make a phone call?

So now where I missed booking somebody in this 12 noon which is a highly sought fter time slot. I am sitting here waiting for my next date...

How many more times will this happen while this year clicks by??? too many so thi will be my only rant.....


Now back to normal sexy chatter.... My morning smash was a smash... lol

No comments: