Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pittsburgh PA Trip Was A Relative Success!

OK so every trip is always a gamble when it comes to meeting folks.
This trip has not been different.

I arrived Monday night with swirling wind and light snow. I do love Pittsburgh but this city is not the easiest city to get a taxi.

late arrival at the hotel forced me to cancel a late night rendezvous because the roads were still not plowed.
So yesterday was a very hectic crazy scheduled day. The no show made me turn down several gents who preferred to meet at noon. That is so annoying.

I am unsure the reasoning behind losers who enjoy wasting a woman's time. It is like this. time= money. I have many woman I know who complain about the same actions. This behavior is so childish.

Let's look at the absolute positive.

I had the pleasure and thrill to meet a few wonderful gents who really do know how to make Pittsburgh memorable.

I will never list the things that occur on a date,but.... wink

Everyone who darkened by door left happy,smiling and drained.... wink wink

But unfortunate to say one dirt bag managed to get through a stringent screening by using somebody else s identity. So my next post will be more for some of the ladies I know who will need the info for their safety.

I know it will also give some of you a glimpse into the lifestyle downfalls behind the sexiness.


There is a guy out there who shows up to meet women in Pittsburgh. Every report is a complete scripted pattern. He definitely has a MO.

If I had only checked his phone number against his id he gave me. I would NOT have been included in his robbing.
He phones me in the afternoon and asked to meet and gives me his info. I verify it and set up a meeting.
He gets to the meeting late by a hr plus to his only defense the weather was a bit screwy yesterday snowing.
after arriving he does his thing just like many women reported . I can't obviously go through all the details but noted . he needed to make a donation to my favorite cause.
I ask him where was the envelope he needed to provide. He ran like the wind.

So of course now I do more research on some of the many other resources at my disposal. Damn is all I can say.

I have been in this industry since 2003. I swear on my life. I have never ever seen a man with more alerts all over the Pittsburgh area as this douche bag.

He is listed as Mike by most as that is the name he supplied me. He is also listed as Johnny by even more women.

Now to his identity. here is the info I have obtained. He is NOT Johnny or MIKE.
his phone number is 412 512 1730. His reports for ripping off women go as far back as 2009. He does the same trick.
He does live in Monroeville PA. and his family names are listed. So for ladies who need his address to collect what he stole.. Do email me.

No comments: