Saturday, January 21, 2012

Most Memorable Dates Since 2003


I can look back amongst the illustrious career of providing entertainment since Dec 31,2003. Here are a few of my favorite and most memorable dates. Names never mentioned.

Of course I can't begin to begin this post without the very first evening.

New Year's eve 2003

I had worked with a agency who sent me out on my very first call. dancing on the bed for a cute truck driver in my own city. Did I feel a bit nervous ? You know I was scarred out of my mind.I was worried I would run into friends or family.

Of course the last meeting of the evening Dec 31,2003. A couple from Los Angeles. I had never been bi or bi curious so this was going to be a stretch for me.Not only was the husband wishing to see his wife with a woman. He never touched me. He just wanted to watch. She was 4 months pregnant with their combined 7th kid.
Wow 2 hours of play time and my phone was ringing off the hook.
This was what help created Summer.

Endless Summer...lol


Back in those early days screening was not really more then talking to somebody on the phone and catch them in their bullshit lies or go with your gut instinct.
I look back now and thank goodness the amount of injuries and incidents were minimal.

One of my favorite experiences was in my first year of providing. I met a very high up Movie Studio head in a hotel. He wanted to experience golden showers.OK .
I am so cool with that. I made sure I stressed. I am peeing on you right? I don't do the opposite.
I opened the door to a very handsome dark haired man. He was well dressed in a fine fitted suit.As he undressed I readied the bathtub with the pillows from the bed.
He stepped inside the tun and laid down to experience the flowing showers.So after his departure. I knew exactly how empowered men wish to hand over the reigns to me.

As a Bunny Ranch Babe I was lucky enough to be a Wedding gift from the Wife to the Hubby. How honored did that make me feel. This lovely older woman was a swinger and opened that world to her new Hubby. They tied the knot in Reno and picked me from the line up to have a wonderful three_way.I was so honored to share such a personal moment with them.

I can tell you this the experiences at the Bunny Ranch was not only very liberating sexually. It was a foundation I used to conducted my business.Dennis Hoff is one of the mentors in adult entertainment for many women. I feel privileged to call him a friend.
One afternoon at the ranch a married man walked through the door. I took him on the mandated tour of the Ranch. We agree uppon what he was hoping for. He looks down at the novelty menu We pass out on the tour. He reads off Freak Of The Week. That's what I want he explained.
OK! For you what is freak of the week? I asked. Alas my very first strap on session.

I borrowed a strap from one of my girls and away We go. I never seen anyone take anything in their ass and flip with enjoyment like I seen that day. I felt so empowered. I fully understand why men think of sex so much throughout the day now.

To the numerous Military men I have been fortunate to meet. From the Navy guys I sent off from Reno to War to the men I met in L.A . to the gents in DC and all over Canada. I salute you all.
I am sorry to say Some came home without the limbs I seen them with before going to war. I am afraid to wonder how many may not even be with us now.

I once seen one of my favorite military guys shortly after my beginning. I seen him in L.A before he went to Iraq. About a year later he calls me to meet and by the end of our conversation he asked me. "Summer I do need to tell you. I lost my leg. Are you ok with a prosthetic?" I wanted to cry inside. I feel terrible he lost something in the war to make our country a free democracy but We are hiding in the shadows.
On one of the occasions I met him after his return. The fire alarm went off in the hotel. One of my girls was in one room above me. She calls asking what should I do. I told her go downstairs. Here I am with my gentleman with his prosthetic off.I carried him down three flights of stairs. It was my turn to play hero. Thank goodness no fire.


I will never forget any one . I clearly see most of you wonderful gentlemen,couples and yeah ladies too.

I recall the lingerie changer...
I met you in a hotel and you asked me to have plenty of changes to model for you. You brought your dog lease. How sexy . You were my doggy for the day. I walked you in my hotel room and you let me swat your ass til it turned beet red. How damn fun were you? So much so We met several more times over the years.

How about the actor who gave me a different identity.My goofy ass never gave a personality any special rates or treatment.I see all my friends equal. But hey I kept looking at you in the shower before I realized who the hell you really were..lol

The Basketball player who bumped his head walking through the door of my hotel,the basketball player I met in Santa Monica who asked me to bring a movie. Damn I loved the email you sent. Your team had my movie on the team bus . Your team made the playoffs that year. Maybe I am good luck huh?

The baseball player who sent me to the city he was sent to rehab a bad ab injury only to lift me from behind til my feet were dangling off the floor 2 feet. I love the high heel fetish btw. Cooking breakfast naked with only heels. That was so hot.I loved the stares your minor league team gave when I showed up to watch you pitch.And the motocross guy from Metal Mattias I met flying to you. What fun.

I remember the time I toured San Francisco and met a minor league football player who also body builds. OH MY G!Lets just say by the time that bull left my china hutch(wink) the entire king bed at the Hilton hotel was on the floor three feet at least off the box springs.

The time one of my dates forgot to lock their door and the poor maid service will never be the same. I believe at the time the middle of Falito was quite surprising to the maid.I never missed a beat.. ha ha !

I love the guy who kinda freaked me out. He showed up with his very own kink kit. I tied him to every piece of furniture in my hotel suite. I can still see the ropes everywhere like a spiders web. I thank that guy for such a hot memory.I learned so much from you.

My old double partner Miranda and I did a double with one of my gents who used to be so addicted to his Summer. I used to see him 3 times a week three hours at a time. Miranda and I def made you sweat.In Westlake You almost broke your neck in the shower. Thank goodness it wasn't a weekend at Bernie's.I would hate to have a dead guy in my hotel room.

I could never forget one of my all time favorite gents. We used to share Heineken's ordered by room service and We laid naked in bed sports chatter three or 4 hours twice a week every week for years. OMG so many times you smoked in my non smoking hotel rooms. Thank goodness I never got charged for that...I loved the sports stories. And thanks for the referrals... wink

I am so sad so many people think that gentlemen who seek the companionship we provide are somehow broken or demented.That is so far not anywhere close to the men and women I meet.
I have more sexy hot friends I have met over and over again.

To my very sexy friend who used to fly to orange County several times a month. The best way a man can begin a email is to seduce her.
The emails always begin with to the sexiest Woman in the World. Yes boys . this works every time.
He taught me how to smoke a cognac dipped cigar. What a great memory. I will always have a box of Cubans for you. Wink!

I have been fortunate to have taken travel vacations with many hot and generous men. From British Columbia to Jamaica and Caribbean cruises. I have enjoyed them all. Ski trips are definitely one of my favorite in Telluride. Boy did We have a ride.

We did make a way to play on the slopes... I love men with imagination.

Jamaica Hedo trips have been fun. Mile high club entries a few times..

For all the dinner dates. Good food,company and conversation is such a fun and exciting way to get to know you.

From the Beverly Hills hotels ,to the Santa Monica Pier to the DC Adams Morgan.New York theater and San Francisco Fisherman's wharf. It has been a blast.

Vegas ! How can I not mention my man in Vegas who took me to a swinger spot and we were def the hot couple people wanted to get to. Your handsome and kinky.

My dearest overnighters. Bless you all. You get me drunk and try to take advantage...lol

From my Japanese,Chinese,Italian,Sweeds,French,British guest. I am so glad to share culture and pleasure with you all.Actually I don't think I could name all of the World guest. .

I can't forget the fan from India whom brought me a gift of a line of lucky Elephants.To this day it hangs at my front door for good luck. Thank you all for teaching me more then any book I have ever read.

My cuddles,fetish freak and dinner guests. You all have fulfilled my wildest dreams. You made a perception of my industry look shameless so off point.

As much as I can say the recent years have lost so many of you in the hobby. I am happy to say there are a few of you left. I appreciate and adore you fellas.I really wish the girls new to this industry had been luck enough to have seen a better time of fun,money and more enthusiastic kind gents.

I hope to share more memories with many of you before I retire in Dec.

Cheers and play safe.

No comments: