Monday, January 30, 2012

Disturbing Racism Is Alive and Well!!!

It is 2012 is it not?

It is a sad fact that there are ignorant and stupid individuals on our Planet.

Those folks think they are so invisible in their world they feel sending me immature and grotesquely vulgar email will get them attention.

So here it goes.


I just opened this email from

DERRILL P derrillp@webtv.ne


I WAS going to sign up for a membership but when I saw that you let nigger boys fuck you I said NO WAY JOSE!!!

It's just my policy NOT to get memberships for girls that fuck blacks.

Sorry.

PD


I am betting this town idiot had no money in his bank to even buy a membership let alone worry about who I fuck.

I find it sad this thing walks amongst the rest of us who view people for who they are and their character.

Something he is obvious short on.



Derrill Perch is a complete moron .Here is his personal info I was able to find on him.




id : 100000782764039
name : Derrill Perch
first_name : Derrill
last_name : Perch
link : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000782764039
gender : male
locale : en_US
last updated : Fri 18 Mar 09:42:53 2011

he has accounts on match.com

Huntley, Illinois, United States
Age : 55-64
Gender : Male


People can I express again.
This is 2012 and sending me a email such as this . YOUR NOT ANONYMOUS!!

I can not fix you racism but I can stop you from sending other ladies vulgar shit over the internet.

No comments: