Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dinner Dates That Make Your Giggle And Wiggle!

I consider myself fortunate to meet with gentlemen who are not only intelligent. They are very much as entertaining and kind and sexy as anyone woman can hope for.

I enjoy sharing time at a dinner table with gents who love more then just a roll in the hey.

I would love to share an experience with one of the best dates I have been lucky to not only meet with once or twice. In fact I even shared this wonderful man with a friend.
Go ahead insert filthy thoughts....

As my final year is ticking away I am so happy to get to meet with some long time friends.
On this evening I am having a dinner date with one of my all time favorites.
I am dressed in a lovely black dress suitable for a evening out with a gent who is not only deserving of the utmost respect. He deserves the tease of the professional attire knowing what will occur after dinner.
I am wearing a lovely set of ocean pearls over the black dress to help create a little more of a thought provoking dinner tease.

The evening begins with my gentleman caller meets me at my hotel room. As we leave the hotel we realize the National Lesbian and gay alliance is holding a convention in my hotel. He commented on the few butch ladies riding in the elevator. Honestly I love my lipstick ladies.

As we arrive at the restaurant early for our reservation the staff were kind enough to fit us in.

We are seated at our table and not long after sitting. Our very eager waiter arrives to take our order.My date is always a compelling conservationist. I enjoy sport talk along with my friends new job.

I think the eager beaver waiter must have interrupted our conversation at leat least 4 times before We ordered dinner.I think the service industry professionals should train waiters and waitresses in this area.

I enjoy our conversation and it is few and too far in between time when our schedules meet. So I am soaking up his company.



We are completing dinner and one of the Eager beavers stops at the table he did ask us if We wanted coffee of after dinner drinks.We both decline the coffee.
My date asks the eager beaver where the gentleman's room is. When suddenly to our surprise. Eager beaver says"I will show you follow me".
I did everything I could not to burst into laughter. My dates face was definately priceless. Is this waiter having dirty thoughts????
I feel fortunate my date was not molested in the restroom.

He did have a very disturbing story from the restroom and it is not what you are thinking. He begins to tell me he was at the urinal when he looks at the top and there was a pile of coffee filters.

Now my blond self had to work through the thought process. A pile of coffee filters in the men's room.
Oh jeeze ! A waiter or staff needed to use the potty and brought the filters with him. EEEWWW!
I am so happy We declined the coffee.

No comments: